Whitney Street School has a compulsory school uniform that can only be purchased from the school office.
- Please ensure that everything is clearly named
- Please ensure that shoes are sensible and suitable for running
- Jewellery is not to be worn - though studs and sleepers can be worn in the ears
- Toanga is permitted to be worn
- The school bucket hat is compulsory in Terms 1 and 4
(though it is a good habit to wear them throughout the year).
We thank you for supporting the school by ensuring that your child is in the correct uniform.
|Shorts (boys or girls)||$35|